What is the AAAdventure camp?
- Super Fun
- Full of memorable experiences
- A chance to meet other kids with alopecia
- And have a great time!
Where is the camp in 2023?
2023’s camp will take place at Mylor Adventure Camp – 32 Wingrove Road, Mylor SA 51 53, Australia
What will we do?
- Activities like Flying Fox, Bouldering Shed , Low Ropes, Archery, Challenge Course (Slide and mud fun), Leap of Faith and more
- Workshops to build confidence and resilience
- All overseen by highly trained and award-winning staff.
Join us at Mylor Adventure Camp on November 11th and 12th 2023
This camp is open to kids aged 6-18
All costs for kids with Alopecia Areata covered by AAAF! That includes flights, accommodation, catering and activities.https://baptistcaresa.org.au/service/adventure-services/mylor-adventure-camp/embed#?secret=ulh6r3J5fk#?secret=nAtalwKfkb
Applications are now closed for the AAAdventure Camp 2023.