The Australia Alopecia Areata Foundation Inc. is the only national body supporting the half a million Australians who will be affected by Alopecia Areata during their lifetime. We provide life-changing support, fund research towards better treatment and quality of life outcomes, and raise awareness of this condition in media, health and education sectors.
There are many ways businesses can help improve the lives of people living with Alopecia Areata.
You can support children and families affected by Alopecia Areata by sponsoring our foundation. Your support helps us to sustainably grow the scale of our existing, successful programs to reach more communities and families around Australia.
Tiered sponsorships are available at every level. Regardless of how much you can give, your support will be a huge help to our community. AAAF believes in supporting our supporters and giving back.
Your support could go towards:
- “No Hair We Care” packs
- The AAAdventure Camp for Kids
- Wigs for Kids Grant Program
- Wigs for Big Kids Special Program
- Winning Alopecia Sponsorship Program
- AA Advocate – School and community group educator
- 1 full-time administrator
- 1 dermatology nurse to provide telehealth services
- 3 full-time program staff
How AAAF gives back to our supporters and partners
- Your choice of program sponsorship
- Joint development of promotions
- Invitation to attend annual AAAdventure Camp for Kids and meet our community
- Co-branding on sponsored programs
- Sponsored article on AAAF blog
- AAAF run a session with your employees
- Listing on AAAF website
- Acknowledgement in RAISE newsletter
- Promotional material in No Hair We Care packs
- Quarterly social media acknowledgement
More information about partnering with AAAF, including our Sponsorship Tiers, can be found in our Corporate Information Pack.
If you would like to know more, or would like to chat about how your business can support individuals and families living with Alopecia Areata a call, please contact AAAF Founder and President Chel Campbell on 0412921013 or via email@example.com
Our No Hair We Care package program is also seeking business support. The NHWC package program can provide numerous promotional opportunities for partnered businesses, and the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping care for people in need. To find out more about the NHWC program, view the information flyer below.
Testimonials from three of AAAF’s partners in research and support
Prof. Rodney Sinclair, Professor of Dermatology at the University of Melbourne and Director of Sinclair Dermatology
Jason Wong, academic and researcher at RMIT University
Angela De Franceschi, Owner of Angel Wigs
AAAF is fully registered as Health Promotion Charity with Class One DGR Certification.