AAAF is 100% community funded. We receive no government support, and rely on the generosity of our community in order to provide ongoing support, funding for research and awareness campaigns to help improve the lives of people living with Alopecia Areata.
Your investment today will provide hope to someone in need. It doesn’t take much to make a difference:
- $5 can go towards providing class room discussions at schools
- $25 can go towards supporting someone just diagnosed about this disease and linking them into a community network
- $50 can aid in creating resources to help a child educate a potential bully
- $400 can provide the funds to help a family purchase a wig for their child with Alopecia Areata
- $500 can help a researcher to go one step further towards finding a cure or acceptable treatment for Alopecia Areata
There are are multitude of ways you can support AAAF, but financial support is always greatly appreciated.
Donations over $2 are tax deductible. If you require a receipt, email firstname.lastname@example.org providing your name and address and an official receipt will immediately be sent to you by email once approved.
Donations can be made in a variety of ways. Direct donations can be made by an individual, a school or workplace, or on behalf of a loved one.
AAAF details for a Direct Deposit donation:
Donate via PayPal
AAAF is registered with the PayPal Giving Fund. This means you can donate securely through PayPal, automatically receive a tax receipt, and will be charged no fees for your donation.
Regular giving, workplace giving, and bequests are all simple and easy to set up, and provide funds which help AAAF change the lives of families affected by Alopecia Areata.
Running your own fundraiser is a fantastic way to support AAAF and help to spread Alopecia Awareness at the same time. It’s also super easy to set up. AAAF have accounts with online fundraising platforms GoFundraise and MyCause. All you need to do is access your preferred platform via the link below and follow the prompts to set up your own fundraising event, challenge or celebration. Simply share with friends and family to help reach your goals.
- Click here to create your own fundraising event with GoFundraise. You can create your fundraiser as part of the Hair Donation Program, the Boldest Bald Brunch and other Alopecia Awareness Week activities, or create your own event.
- Click here to create your own fundraising event using MyCause.