Rock Climbing day at Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
As part of our Embrace Alopecia Areata campaign which focuses on encouraging communication and acceptance of Alopecia Areata, the AAAF will be holding a rock-climbing day at 1:00pm Saturday the 22nd of April.
This will be a fun day of overcoming fears of heights while enjoying good company at Sydney’s largest indoor climbing gym.
This event is for all ages, and is open for everyone. The first 10 people who have Alopecia Areata that confirm their attendance* by sending an email to email@example.com will receive a free pass for climbing including harness hire!
The event should be set to finish at 4pm, and you are welcome to stay longer.
Please note if this is your first time attending the climbing gym you will be required to do a brief course (10 minutes or so) on how to rock climb and belay safely. This is included in the entry free below.
James, one of AAAF’s Support Ambassadors will also be there to assist with anyone if they need any help, or would like a belay.
To summarise the above:
- Rock Climbing day at Sydney Indoor Climbing Gym
Unit 4C/1-7 Unwins Bridge Road
St Peters NSW 2044
- 1:00pm Saturday 22nd of April
- For all ages
- First 10 people who have Alopecia Areata that confirm attendance will recieve a free rock-climbing pass*
- Otherwise it is $23pp including harness hire
- Snacks will be provided
* Although the free-climbing pass is valid for those with Alopecia Areata; friends, families and plus ones are encouraged and more than welcome to join. This event is open for everyone.