Thinking of ways to fundraise can be daunting, some suggestions below might give
you the boost you need to come up with a great fundraising idea.…
- Do a ‘Cut-a-thon’ – cut your hair, a group of friends being sponsored to do so
- Gold coin donation day (Brochure) (Flyer)
- Hold a cupcake or cake stall at recess and lunchtime – decorate the cakes with faces with and without hair – use sprinkles for the hair
- Nominate AAAF as your chosen charity at your annual party/concert with the entry fee
donated to AAAF
- Hold a sporting challenge or tournament; mini golf day, cycling or walking with
sponsorship donations supporting AAAF.
- Get a team from your workplace together and take on a physical challenge – a fun run, a triathlon or set your own challenge.
- Organise a movie day or evening and invite all your friends.
- Practice your favorite musical instrument and have your friends and family sponsor you
through AAAF ‘Music-a-thon’
- ALOPECIA AWARENESS WEEK -Participation in every state – promote awareness by holding an event, by wearing a AAAF bib in a fun run, bike ride or doing a talk.
- Fundraising for AAAF with a Bunnings BBQ
- Ritchies Supa IGA Community Benefit Card supported in VIC, NSW, QLD http://www.ritchies.com.au/testimonials/aaaf.htm
Before you begin, it’s important to register your activity by sending a email to email@example.com