The Australia Alopecia Areata Foundation Inc. is the only national body supporting the half a million Australians who are affected by Alopecia Areata during their lifetime. We provide life-changing support, fund research towards better treatment and quality of life outcomes, and raise awareness of this condition in media, health and education sectors.
Through your business’ support, we can help improve the lives of people living with Alopecia Areata together.
When you become a sponsor for our foundation, your support helps us to to reach even more children, families and community affected by Alopecia Areata around Australia.
Your support directly enables us to sustainably scale the impact and reach of our existing, successful programs.
Your support could go towards:
- “No Hair We Care” packs: a care package service which includes headwear, skincare, books, and more, as well as information and resources to support those with Alopecia Areata on their journey.
- The AAAdventure Camp for Kids: our popular annual camp where kids living with Alopecia to make friends, learn about the condition and – most importantly – have a very fun time.
- Wigs for Kids Grant Program: provides grants which support children with Alopecia Areata and their families to cover the costs of purchasing a wig. We also accept hair donations which go directly to creating wigs for kids with Alopecia Areata.
- Grant A Wig Special Program: provide grants and hair donations to assist other groups, including university students and those over the age of 55.
- Winning Alopecia Sponsorship Program: provides financial support for individuals with Alopecia Areata who are interested in pursuing an activity that supports skill development or their physical or mental well-being.
- Directly paying a member of the AAAF team (e.g., a AA Advocate – a school and community group educator, 1 full-time administrator, 1 dermatology nurse to provide telehealth services, or 3 full-time program staff)
You can become one of our corporate sponsors through one of three sponsorship tiers.
Bronze: by donating at least $1,000
Silver: by donating at least $10,000
Gold: by donating at least $20,000
Read more about each tier here.
Regardless of how much you can give, your support will be a huge help to our community. AAAF believes in supporting our supporters and giving back.
What you receive as a AAAF corporate sponsor:
- Your choice of what program you sponsor
- Joint development of promotions to raise awareness of Alopecia Areata
- Invitation to attend annual AAAdventure Camp for Kids and to meet our community
- Co-branding on sponsored programs
- Sponsored article on the AAAF blog, Love, Alopecia
- An exclusive session for your employees run by AAAF
- Official listing on AAAF website
- Acknowledgement in our bi-annual newsletter, RAISE
- Promotional material for you business in the No Hair We Care packs
- Social media acknowledgement every quarter
You can also get in touch with Chel Campbell via telephone at 0412921013.
Interested in another way to support those living with Alopecia Areata?
You can contribute some of your products to our No Hair We Care packs!
The NHWC package program provides numerous promotional opportunities for partnered businesses, plus the satisfaction of knowing you’re helping care for people in need!
When you become a Corporate Sponsor, you’re in good company!
Below is a list of our current sponsors. We are so grateful for their support!!
Ego Pharmaceuticals www.egopharm.com.au
Solbari Hats www.solbari.com.au
Red Hill Road & Co. https://redhillrd.bigcartel.com
Russell and Thyme https://www.russellandthyme.com.au
MST Financial https://www.mstfinancial.com.au
Sustainable Salons https://sustainablesalons.org
Voonix IT Solutions https://voonix.com.au
Hear directly from three of our partners in research and support:
The video includes Prof. Rodney Sinclair, Professor of Dermatology at the University of Melbourne and Director of Sinclair Dermatology, Jason Wong, academic and researcher at RMIT University, and Angela De Franceschi, Owner of Angel Wigs.
How you can help AAAF through Corporate Volunteering
- · Sporting events (e.g., golf days, bike rides) – teams entering big events
- · BBQs
- · MC a trivia night and/or blind auction
- · Chocolate box sales
- · Christmas raffle
- · Amazing Race style event
- · Bushwalk with BBQ incorporated with a Christmas event
- · Mud run event
- · Movie nights, outdoor projector during summer period
- · Donate time to review certain parts of the foundation (e.g., website, brochures, resources)
- · Offer their expertise in fields of marketing, finance, donation sourcing
- · Run a regional group
- · Letter drops
- Approach corporate contacts for donation items for online raffle
This list is a few of the most popular ways you can get involved and support AAAF! If you have any questions or would like to share your event so that we can highlight and thank you, please email email@example.com
AAAF is fully registered as Health Promotion Charity with Class One DGR Certification.