Are you a master of riddles? A trivia wiz? Really good at googling and would like to win a $100 gift card?
Get ready, because we have an awesome new giveaway coming up!
Starting on Saturday, September 12th, we will be running a Guess Who competition on our Facebook page. Be the first person to name the alopecia-themed Aussie described in our clue, and win a $100 gift card! The competition will run for 10 weeks, in honour of AAAF’s 10th Birthday, so you have 10 chances to win!
Person, place, plant, animal, or landmark – will you guess who?!
Our competition clues will post on our Facebook Page at 12noon AEST every Saturday. Set a reminder on your phone so you don’t miss out. Don’t forget to adjust to your time zone – that’s 11.30am for Adelaide and 10am for Perth! Like and follow our Facebook page at https://facebook.com/aaafonline
You don’t have to have a form of Alopecia Areata yourself to be involved – friends and family supporting loved ones with the condition are welcome to take part.
The giveaway will run over 10 weeks between September 12 and November 14, in the leadup to Alopecia Areata Awareness Week. This competition aims to generate engagement and interaction on our Facebook Page in the leadup to Alopecia Areata Awareness Week (Nov 14-22). You must be a Facebook user to take part in this particular giveaway.
Terms and Important Information:
- You must be over 18 or have parental permission to take part.
- You must be based in Australia to take part, AAAF cannot provide gift cards outside of Australia.
- You may only win one of the ten $100 gift cards, winning one precludes you from winning again.
- You must submit your answer via Facebook as a comment on the clue post only. We will not be accepting submissions via email, messenger, comments on shares of the post, or other means.
- Each week, winners will be announced on the following Monday at the earliest. If no correct guess has been made, the post will stay active until a correct guess has been made.
- Winners must be contactable via Facebook message. Fail to reply within 72 hours of attempt to contact will result in forfeit of winnings to the next correct responder.
- Winners will be required to register with AAAF to provide your details for sending the $100 gift certificates. If the winner is under 18, a parent or guardian must register on their behalf to arrange receipt of the gift card.
- Gift cards will be available to a total value of $100 only, any additional fees or activation charges will be deducted.
- Winners choose what business you would like your gift card to be for, from the following list: businesses in the Coles/Myer group, Woolworths group, Bunnings, JB HiFi, or wig providers who participate in AAAF’s Wigs for Kids program (a list can be supplied).